Monday, November 2, 2009





We Think she is beautiful already. Being prego has been so much fun. I love feeling her move all over everyday. We can even sit now and watch my belly jump all over the place. what a blessing.

Our next big news is that we bought a condo! We love it and are still setting up, so I will post better pictures later, but here are a couple:



Don't worry, we finally have a fridge and stove now!

Life is going great. We are so happy and so in love...maybe I'll start posting a little more now!
Oh yeah, and that cute little brand new baby from our last lost post? Well she is almost one now! I can't believe it!

4 comments:

The Lindes said...

yay for a faleao baby! we are so excited to see pics of her when she gets were. your condo looks super nice! I'm so happy for you guys!

RCole said...

I'm so excited that you blogged again! I always see your name at the bottom of my list, but now, you have risen up! However, my greater excitement is to come and see you guys!! Soon, hopefully :) Hooray!

The Cake Lady said...

I am in love with the idea of a little grandbaby girl right here in town!!! OOHHH I can't wait!!
I love you guys!

The Cake Lady said...

Update again!!!