Sunday, October 24, 2010

Breaking Bad Habits

Do any of you remember reading this book?
In it Mama Bear realizes that her family watches way too much tv, and so she turns it off for a week. Unfortunately for me, I'm not like Mama Bear...I'm a huge part of the problem at my house. I have realized lately that I watch way too much TV, and even when I'm not watching it's just on as background noise! SO, It taking Mama Bear's challenge! Now, I'm not pulling Shawn into my experiment yet, because he's not as bad as me:)
The crazy thing is that we don't even have cable...oh goodness, think about how bad I would be if we did...I'd spend all day in front of the DIY channel.
So, my challenge starts tomorrow. So, wish me luck...I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Bradley and Ellen said...

Haha, this is going to be awesome! I think we all have bad habits...it only sucks breaking the fun ones ;-)