Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Talented at 8 Months!

Look at the progress this little sweetie is making! I can't believe that she's learning and growing so fast! I think she learns something new everyday. It is wonderful to watch, but makes me a little sad that she''s growing up so fast. this all happened within the first 2 weeks of turning 8 months old. So far it has been such a fun month, and I know it will only get more fun with halloween coming. W also had the chance to take her to her first college football game. For some reason I can't download all of my pictures so here are a few...including her 8 month picture!




Sorry about the camera on its side and flipping over...I guess just watch it laying on your side:)



1 comment:

Chloesadventures said...

She's Adorable! Growing so fast!!